Entrepreneurship ServicesSupporting the next pipeline of emerging leaders
Within the larger context of achieving growth and modernization of local economic systems and the generation of new, qualified and sustainable jobs, it is of vital importance that local human resources are educated and trained to adopt an entrepreneurial mind-set that enables and empowers them to succeed in establishing their own startups.
Entrepreneurship is not a paved pathway. It takes hard work, perseverance and very importantly strong knowledge base to maintain a strong sustainable business. According to the Worldbank report: “SMEs for Job Creation in the Arab World”; one of the key means of generating middle-income level jobs is Innovation in the private sector. The report also states that in the MENA, workers’ education, offerings of formal training, quality certification and the use of technology directly link to high MSME growth and innovation.
Entrepreneurship bootcamps require strong expertise in delivering capacity building to entrepreneurs, as well as hands-on experience in providing support to SMEs in Egypt in the area of innovation management, market research and industry analysis, marketing, product and packaging innovation. Our team is competitive in startups and SME support through coaching and capacity building. We have strong hands-on experience in innovation strategy, digital strategy, adopting lean innovation methodologies, and developing go-to market strategies. In addition, we have successfully served a number of 200+ MSMEs in various industries in Egypt.
During our entrepreneurship program, participants will receive extensive capacity buildings, one-on-one mentorships, monitoring and coaching sessions that will make them eligible to create, manage, and financially sustain profitable businesses on their own.
So, what are we promising You?
buy provigil online from canada Promoting entrepreneurship in within local context and create a dialogue arround starting a business
Support the trained beneficiaries in drafting business plans;
Organize a business plan competition to choose the best business plans and link them to potential funders
Mentor entrepreneurs around the most important elements that constitute their business growth.
Our Step-By-Step Process
Bottom-line Value of the capacity building Programs
- Build new products & services for immediate action
- Give old and sleepy products a new life
- Turn unreachable market opportunities into profit makers
- Drastically Increase the chances of your product/service success
- Identify and engage the first customers for your product
- Spend your money building the right product
- Get to know the available marketing processes
- Develop the overall company strategy
- Understanding the concept of market mix decision on pricing, products, and more
Micro financial Planning
- Discover and manipulate concepts around competitive analysis
- Understand the basics of financial statements