Public Relations/Media Relations Officer
how to buy gabapentin online About this Role
MINNA – Misr Innovative Arts Platform (ENI 2016 /377-979) is a Cultural Cooperation Project funded by the European Union and coordinated by Ricerca e Cooperazione Egypt, in partnership with Innovety, AUEED (Association of Upper Egypt for Education and Development), and Orient Productions.
The project aims at strengthening the role and capacities of the Egyptian artists and cultural operators, in order to make their work more sustainable and expand their working programmes and audiences.
The action is designed to cover the three main components of the cultural value chain that ensures proper creation and transfer of culture:
1. Learning, capacity building and audience development
2. Support of Cultural production
3. Delivery and Dissemination of Culture
In the framework of MINNA Project, Innovety is hiring a PR/Media Relations Officer starting from June 2017 to end of January 2018. The project duration might be extended to end of April 2018.
Seroquel on line NOTE: Deadline for Application is June 5th, 2017
- Produce Project’s Media Plan
- Produces focused standard narratives about the project objectives, results and achievements (Project presentations for Stakeholders, in English and Arabic).
- Produces Press Releases of the Project, in English and Arabic, and disseminates them to the media list (printed press, electronic, radio, tv) and Project’s communication tools
- Provides media coverage of relevant actions and events
- Produces the project Press Review after each Press Release launch, collecting all written (printed and on-line), audio and audio visual media pieces published about the Project.
- Ensures mutual information flow between journalists and the project is maintained, including with media in Cairo, Alexandria and Upper Egypt.
- Invites and care about journalists’ participation to 2 events: the Project’s opening ceremony and the Project’s closing ceremony.
- Create the materials to be included in the Press Releases and posted on the project website, Facebook page, newsletters, etc.
- Contributes to the preparation of communication materials and publications, making sure that the EU Communication and Visibility requirements are respected.
- Manages the relation with the PR company indicated by the EU Delegation under the supervision of the Project Manager.
Qualification & Experience requirements:
- Public Relations and Communications skills, with over 7 years of a demonstrated track record in a similar role
- Previous work experience in EU related projects is preferred
- Fluency in writing, translating, and reviewing impact related communication materials
- Competent in both English and Arabic